1. If I am under 18 years old wanted to participate in an event that requires parents/ legal guardian consent, where can I download the consent form?
Answer : As you are under 18, we request that you complete this form with your parents/ legal guardians to confirm that the permission is granted. Please fill up the consent form here and email it to us [email protected].
2. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
Answer : You will receive an email confirmation at the email address you submitted during your booking after you successfully purchased the ticket. Please check your email “Spam” or “Junk Mail” folder if you do not see it in your “Inbox”.
3. May I use an electronic ticket (e-ticket) on my mobile entry?
Answer : Yes, you may. To accelerate scanning and entry, please save your e-ticket as a PDF to enable enlarging the QR code on your ticket and brightening your screen during scanning.
4. Will I be able to collect my tickets at the event venue?
Answer : Yes, you may. We offer two types of physical ticket collection methods such as courier service or collection at the event venue. Upon the collection counter, please present your Identification Card (IC) numbers/ passport numbers OR your confirmation code stated on your confirmation email after you have successfully placed your order.
5. Will I be able to transfer the ticket or get a refund if I can’t go to the event?
Answer : Ticket is not transferable and non-refundable. No exchange of tickets will be entertained under any circumstances. Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
6. Can I make changes to my booking?
Answer : Any changes (eg: name, address, number of seats) will not be entertained.
7. What happened if a show is cancelled or postponed?
Answer : Cancellation and postponement policies might vary depending on the events. Excitix is in its position as a ticketing agent on behalf of the organizer. Any complaints regarding the event including cancellation, postponement, and refund will be dealt with and directed to the event organizer. Please visit the relevant page [organizer page] and Excitix for up-to-date announcements and refund information on canceled or postponed events.
8. I have not received my ticket, what should I do?
Answer : Please check your confirmation email, contact us, and provide us your confirmation for us to check with the courier service the status of your ticket.
9. I have not received my confirmation email after purchasing my ticket, what should I do?
Answer : Please contact Excitix customer service and provide us your transaction number for us to check further.
10. Is there a need to provide my personal details when purchasing tickets?
Answer : Yes, it is crucial to provide your personal details so that the authorized ticketing agent can assist you with the detail you provided and contact you for any changes or cancellation to the event you booked for.
11. What are the permitted items?
Answer : Please check out the event guide available on the relevant page and via your confirmation email and familiarize yourself with the Terms and Conditions of the event.
12. Where can I get authorization letter if I am collecting ticket(s) on behalf of the ticket purchaser?
Answer : You may download the authorization letter here, kindly fill up and present it to the staff at the ticket collection booth along with a photocopy of the purchaser's IC/ Passport to collect the ticket.